Eating well can prevent disease, for example we see the breast cancer prevention diet.
the breast cancer it is formed by a group of cells that grow in an uncontrolled and completely abnormal way inside the mammary gland. Many women are diagnosed with this type each year, but unlike other cancers, this one can be treated and beaten in most cases.
It is very important to have regular breast checks, especially after the age of 50. They also identified risk factors and ways to prevent this disease. Age, genetics, obesity, hormonal therapies, breast constitution, among others, have an impact. But also food plays a central role. In fact, eating certain foods can prevent disease.
READ ALSO >>> Breast cancer, an Italian study explains how to fight it completely
This is why experts have identified a diet which can greatly help to strengthen the breasts and prevent the formation of malignant cells. Let’s see what they said, suggested foods and healthy habits below.
Breast cancer: the right diet for prevention
Some studies have highlighted this fact: 40% of cancers diagnosed at the base have a completely incorrect diet. Experts say with certainty that there are food which can help your breasts be healthier. Here is what they are:
- Turmeric: the curcumin present in this spice helps to strengthen the immune system. A pinch of turmeric every day in various foods, or turmeric supplements can be very valuable for disease prevention;
- Broccoli: but also other similar vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, have the ability to block the formation of the tumor and prevent its spread in the body;
- Berries: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. This means that they can reduce the growth of cancer if present;
- Garlic and onion: the presence of allyl sulfides is very useful to support healthy cells;
- Grenade: this fruit can block tumors, especially if they have a link with hormones, several studies have shown.
Moreover, the indications are these:
- Eat little and often
- It is important to stock up on vitamin A and vitamin C
- Get large amounts of vitamin E from fish, eggs and nuts
- Spices are very valuable allies (cinnamon, ginger for example)
- Sleep at least 8 hours every night
- Take vitamin B and D supplements
- It is essential to take protein from meat, eggs, legumes
YOU CAN ALSO READ >>> Breast cancer: the cure could be a common plant
Of course, never do it alone but rely on the care of specialists and the more precise indications of a nutritionist so that he can properly assess the situation and make a tailor-made diet.