The hair must be nourished and cared for. Not only when they are lost, but also under normal circumstances, and especially if they have special characteristics. There are thousands of industrial products on the market, many of which are totally useless: some old and very simple natural remedies can be much more effective. Starting from compressed.
For each type of hair (dry, frizzy, malnourished, etc…) there is the possibility of a specific natural pack. What usually doesn’t change is the application time. To be effective, a pack needs its time, and even more than a simple application: the ideal is to let our natural remedy act all night. But let’s see which wraps are the most suitable for each type of hair.
READ ALSO: Curly hair, how to do it naturally
PACK FOR DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR WITH COCONUT OIL
coconut oil is an ancient natural remedy from Hawaiian grandmothers that protects hair, especially long hair, from damage caused by harsh salt and sun.
Coconut oil has highly nourishing, emollient and detangling properties and contains many vitaminslike tocopherol, essential for the beauty of the whole body.
When you’re at the beach, get into the habit of running a few drops of pure coconut oil through your hair. It will protect them from drying out and you will always have soft, beautiful and nourished hair. And if you’re already tanned, also nourish your skin with this ancient beauty elixir.
- Drop version of coconut oil
Rub your hair with a few drops of coconut oil and leave it on for at least two hours. Then rinse and dry naturally.
LEARN MORE: How to strengthen hair with natural remedies
PACK WITH EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Everyone’s dream is to wake up in the morning with gorgeous hair, especially if you like to wear long hair and have noticed that it’s worn out from the sun and salt or worn out from chemical dyes and use. prolonged use of a too hot hair dryer. With this old grandmother’s remedy for nourishing dry hair, you actually wake up with a greasy head, but just wash your hair and you’ll get the hair you want, in just one night!
- extra virgin olive oil
Before going to bed, soak your hair in extra virgin olive oil, the amount depends on the length, also massaging the skin. Wrap them like a turban in an old towel so you don’t stain the pillow and have sweet dreams. Olive oil will work overnight for you, naturally nourishing your hair.
When you wake up, your hair will look awful, but don’t worry, wash it well with a neutral shampoo, perhaps administered several times and all the excess oil will disappear. Rinse hair well and do not use balm, it would weigh them down too much, the oil has already done its nourishing and detangling job. Dry them and you will have shiny and nourished hair. Do this beauty treatment once a month.
LEARN MORE: Dry hair, the good natural remedy is the homemade mask
PACK WITH AROMATIC HERBS FOR DULL HAIR
If you find that your hair is dull and not shiny as usual, the most effective natural remedy is an herbal pack.
- twenty sheets of basil
- a few drops of extra virgin olive oil
- a sprig of rosemary
- a bit of sage
- Chop a few basil leaves, about twenty, with a knife, put them in a bowl and add a few drops of olive oil. Infuse a sprig of rosemary and a sprig of sage, boil for five minutes and bring to room temperature. Mix half of the infusion with the basil leaves and oil and set the other half aside as you will need it for the final rinse.
- Wash your hair as usual, using a mild shampoo and omitting the conditioner.
- Place the basil wrap on your hair and wrap your hair with a clean towel.
- Wait a few hours, comb your hair and rinse all residue from the pack with lukewarm water.
- At the last rinse, use the remaining infusion without further rinsing.
- Air dry and you will have beautiful hair, lucid and vital. If your hair is really very brittle, repeat the pack for a month, twice a week.
READ ALSO: How to take care of your hair in summer, tips and natural remedies to make it strong and shiny
OLIVE OIL PACK FOR DUSK HAIR
Olive oil, but also that of linen and of lawyer, it lends itself very well to soften frizzy hair. And a few drops are enough.
- Wash and dry your hair, then pour a few drops of olive oil into the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together and stroke your hair very slowly
- Leave it for at least half an hour and you will find that your hair is back soft, shiny and silky.
LEARN MORE: How to wash your hair, 10 tips not to make mistakes
Sometimes you find it impossible to wash your hair, or you feel the need to feel your head in order between one wash and the next. Baking soda is helpful in these emergency times as it absorbs the natural oily sebum produced by the scalp and transferred to the hair. In this way dirt and grease will be trapped in the dust of sodium bicarbonate and just brush your hair thoroughly to remove all grease and dirt and have clean, shiny hair again.
- baking soda powder
- a few drops of thyme essence
- Comb the dry hair well with a brush, possibly with natural bristles, or a dense comb and, when dry, rub and massage the scalp with baking soda powder and apply a little even on the hair (if they are very dirty) but do not rub as you did with the skin, to avoid damaging the hair fiber with the abrasive action of the baking soda and drying it out too much.
- Brush very well until all traces of white powder are removed. Then apply a few drops of essence of thyme to the brush, which has a purifying and deodorizing action, and brush again a hundred times to give your hair a touch of freshness. The old custom of the hundred strokes of the brush, was used precisely to distribute the sebum of the skin on the whole of the hair, to give it more shine. The baking soda will simply tone down the excess fat.
LEARN MORE: White hair, grandmother’s remedies to dye it naturally
BROKEN HAIR BEER PACK
With the Beer you can also make healthy packs for your hair. If your hair is dry and dull by nature or by overuse of aggressive dyes, you can repair the damage by preparing an all-natural compress made from lemon juice and beer.
- a glass of blond beer
- the juice of a lemon
Mix the two ingredients, apply them to damp hair and leave the pack to act for about ten minutes then rinse and proceed to the conditioner, you will have strong and nourished hair.
BEER AND VINEGAR PACK FOR FRICKLY HAIR
A variant with beer, very suitable for frizzy hair is to combine it with vinegar.
- a glass of blond beer
- 10 drops of apple cider vinegar
Just mix 10 drops of apple cider vinegar with a glass of light beer and apply it with a comb to clean the hair and you will see that it will be more disciplined and shiny.
EGGS AND BEER PACK
Beer, combined with egg, is ideal for regenerating undernourished hair.
- 3 egg yolks
- glass of lager beer
If your hair looks exhausted and undernourished with ugly split ends and little volume, after shampooing, distribute a mixture prepared with 3 egg yolks and a glass of lager on the scalp and leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and possibly air-dry as the heat from the hair dryer is one of the most common causes of dry hair.
READ ALSO: Hair, strengthen it with the right diet, from vegetables to fish to olive oil
YOGURT WRAP TO NOURISH HAIR
the yogurteven expired, it is very useful for nourishing the hair.
- Wash your hair well with a mild shampoo. Then you rinse them and squeeze them well.
- Apply the yogurt over the entire length, also massaging on the scalp and on the ends.
- Leave the pack on for half an hour then rinse off with lukewarm water.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR HAIR CARE: