From the first exposure to the sun, fair skin can use a tinted sunscreen. Here are the best.
the BB cream i am a product very useful cosmetic. There are of course several types, of every brand and price. Navigating such a vast market can be complicated, but fortunately to choose the best products we can rely on a few tests. We point to two, led by organizations that protect consumer rights.
With the arrival of HeatUse the foundation is not exactly the ideal solution. Also, as soon as it starts to exposing the skin to UV rays you have to protect it. Among the many existing products, it is essential to choose the ideal formulation according to your phototype. It is, in essence, greater protection for light skin tones which may decrease for darker ones. Even olive and black skinNevertheless, they need a minimum of “shield” against solar radiation.
If you’re not careful, you risk an erythema – in the best case – and in the long term the risk of developing melanoma, a very dangerous form of tumor.
Let’s find out what are the best bb creams with UV filter and also which is one of the worst: we expect it to be a very well-known brand.
Tinted sunscreen: which one to choose according to the tests
To understand how many really good creams are there and how many lesswe bring back two tries realized by different realities: Öko-Testa well-known German magazine, and EWG. The latter is a ‘non-profit organisation which informs people about food and non-food products and helps them to live more consciously.
Öko-Test has recently tested 20 tinted day creams; of these, 8 have also been certified as “natural cosmetics”. Some are typical of the German market, others very famous and even used in Italy.
The analyzes carried out by the researchers aimed to “discover” all harmful substances, such as PEG, heavy / toxic metals, paraffins and silicones, allergenic fragrances Or other. Well, only 4 of these cosmetic creams survived. The others were not up to the standards they claimed to offer, and also contained very harmful substances. Right now, the BB Cream that failed the test.
- Biotherm Aquasource-BB Cream SPF15
- Garnier Skin Active-BB Cream
- La Roche-Posay Hydreane-BB Cream SPF 20
- Maybelline Dream-LSF15
- Doctors-Formula Super BB Cream LSF30
- Astralian Gold Botanical Tinted Face Sun Lotion SPF 50
- Anthelios Tinted Mineral Face Light Sun Fluid SPF 50
As we can easily see, brands are also famous but despite this, they have failed to guarantee decent standards to consumers.
The best tinted sunscreens according to EWG and Öko-Test
It was recently released on world channels Solar Guide 2022 by EWG. Among all the products marked “Good”, there are gods unknown brands here in Italy. But they can still be purchased on the Internet.
Between produces better resultsEWG and Öko-Test report the Dr Hauschka Tinted Day Cream and that of the brand Saints but also BB Cream – Annemarie Borlind. And here is the full list of creams they have passed the tests:
- Benecos Natural BB Cream
- Lavera Sensitive Base
- Nivea 5 in 1 BB cream
- Earth Mama Lady Face Tinted Sun Stick for Face, Light/Medium Shade, SPF 40
- Earth Mama Lady Face Tinted Sun Stick for Face, Medium/Dark Shade, SPF 40
- ATTITUDE Tinted Facial Sun Stick, Unscented, SPF 30
- Raw Elements Tinted Daily Moisturizer Face Cream, SPF 30
- Raw Elements Tinted Face Sun Protection Stick, SPF 30
- Suntegrity 5-in-1 Natural Moisturizing Tinted Sunscreen Cream, Medium, SPF 30
- Thinksport Everyday Face Mineral Sun Lotion, Naturally Tinted, SPF 30+